Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today i went with my group to check our entry and realise we did not do a batch for payment. Thus we did the payment batch. And as usual i read out the things to type. My other groupmates look for logos while i give my comment i finished up the theory. I've had a fruitful learning using accpac to do my projects. I've learn alot of new things like how to account for void cheques which i think i might not be able to learn when i am outside in the working world. Also i learned that there is alot of ways to deal with a single transaction. It just depends on how one analyse the transaction. And there is a sense of satisfaction as even though my group redo alot of times, we never give up and in the end we still mange to finish on time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home